- Declaration of Scores of the JOINT CSIR-UGC NET DECEMBER, 2022 – JUNE, 2023
- NTA declaration of Scores of the Joint CSIR-UGC NET December 2022 – June 2023 Examination
- Joint CSIR-UGC NET December, 2022 – June 2023 – Final Provisional Answer Keys
- Display of Provisional Answer Keys, and Question Paper with Recorded Responses for Answer Key Challenge for Joint CSIR-UGC NET December, 2022 – June 2023 Examination
- RELEASE OF ADMIT CARDS FOR JOINT CSIR-UGC NET DECEMBER, 2022 – JUNE, 2023
No post to display
The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), known for its cutting edge R&D knowledge base in diverse S&T areas, is a contemporary R&D organization.
CSIR covers a wide spectrum of science and technology – from oceanography, geophysics, chemicals, drugs, genomics, biotechnology and nanotechnology to mining, aeronautics, instrumentation, environmental engineering and information technology. It provides significant technological intervention in many areas concerning societal efforts, which include environment, health, drinking water, food, housing, energy, farm and non-farm sectors. Further, CSIR’s role in S&T human resource development is noteworthy.
CSIR and UGC provide Research Fellowships for training in methods of research under expert guidance of faculty members/scientists working in University Department/ National Laboratories and Institutions in various fields of Science.
Joint CSIR-UGC NET Fellowship programme is aimed at National Science & Technology Human Resource Development. A large number of JRFs are awarded each year by CSIR to candidates after qualifying the Test conducted by it.
Joint CSIR UGC NET is a test being conducted to determine the eligibility of Indian nationals for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship (LS) /Assistant Professor[...]