- RELEASE OF ADMIT CARDS FOR JOINT CSIR-UGC NET JUNE 2022
- Public Notice Dated 11-09-2022 on Scribe for PwBD Candidates
- Advance Intimation of Examination City allotted to the applicants of the Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination June, 2022
- EXAM SCHEDULE FOR JOINT CSIR-UGC NET -JUNE 2022-Reg.
- PUBLIC NOTICE 11.08.2022 Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2022 Exams Online submission of applications for Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2022 Exams closed on 10.08.2022.
No post to display
The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), known for its cutting edge R&D knowledge base in diverse S&T areas, is a contemporary R&D organization.
CSIR covers a wide spectrum of science and technology – from oceanography, geophysics, chemicals, drugs, genomics, biotechnology and nanotechnology to mining, aeronautics, instrumentation, environmental engineering and information technology. It provides significant technological intervention in many areas concerning societal efforts, which include environment, health, drinking water, food, housing, energy, farm and non-farm sectors. Further, CSIR’s role in S&T human resource development is noteworthy.
CSIR and UGC provide Research Fellowships for training in methods of research under expert guidance of faculty members/scientists working in University Department/ National Laboratories and Institutions in various fields of Science.
Joint CSIR-UGC NET Fellowship programme is aimed at National Science & Technology Human Resource Development. A large number of JRFs are awarded each year by CSIR to candidates after qualifying the Test conducted by CSIR twice a year in June and December.
Joint CSIR UGC NET is a test being conducted to determine the eligibility[...]